Join our Team
If you would like to be a part of our team, we would be happy to hear from you. > Find out more
Solicitor, LLB, (CDU)
- Telephone: (08) 8941 6355
- Facsimilie: (08) 8941 6366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family law, including advice on children's matters, property settlement and relocation
- Employment law, in particular unfair dismissal claims and contractual advice
- Debt recovery, including winding up applications
Klarin Aust practices in family law, employment law and debt recovery. She has experience advising private individuals, small businesses and Indigenous Corporations.
Klarin completed her Bachelor of Laws at Charles Darwin University and her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practise through the Australian National University. She was admitted to practice law in 2011. Prior to joining Bowden McCormack in March 2012, Klarin worked as Associate to the Honourable Trevor Riley, Chief Justice of the Northern Territory Supreme Court.